Applecross 2015 clan McWesty 5th highland gathering

ziplob

• 3 weeks later...

Applecross inn booked , walled garden booked and the onich hotel booked just need to sort out the weather ??

Great news, Bob! I'm planning on a Feb meeting to discuss our 2015 calendar. I'll be posting details of the meet in the new year ;-)

• Like 1

Great news, Bob! I'm planning on a Feb meeting to discuss our 2015 calendar. I'll be posting details of the meet in the new year ;-)

Post it now Rab - I need something to look forward to!

Matt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Looks like my regular co-pilot (daughter) will be finished her Highers in time to come this year. I'll probably need a trailer for all her stuff!

Matt

• Like 1

Surely Kyle vanw**ker will drive ,we have to go and see the friendly petrol pump attendant again ,I always need a pee when I get there,and I've been holding it In, For two years now HaHa!

There is a slim chance I might be able to make it now!!! Rig I work on is heading back to China as end of contract , I might now be sitting waiting to see where they put me next or it will be the P45. If either scenario comes off I'll be making the trip :-)  

• Like 1

There is a slim chance I might be able to make it now!!! Rig I work on is heading back to China as end of contract , I might now be sitting waiting to see where they put me next or it will be the P45. If either scenario comes off I'll be making the trip :-)  

This is good news and hopefully you can make it .. but not at the cost of your job :down: Keep us posted - I'm sure someone can squeeze you into their hut!

Cheers mate will let you know nearer the time as it is out of my hands what happens with work been through that before so not overly worried 

Fingers crossed I will make it this year, two hurdles to cross.

1. Car passes IVA and registered in time (Booked in for 3rd March)

2. Passport comes back in time from the Angolan imigration (They are really bad, took 5 months last year)

Fingers crossed I will make it this year, two hurdles to cross.

1. Car passes IVA and registered in time (Booked in for 3rd March)

2. Passport comes back in time from the Angolan imigration (They are really bad, took 5 months last year)

Lol no visa or passport required for Applecross just refreshments ;-) and fuel, wig, Bermuda shorts or a loud shirt depending on what the "dress code" is this year!! .........oh and a car of course