Westfield Seiw, now sold

RobC

Sad to see you selling Rob, but you must do what you feel most comfortable with.

Good luck with the sale, and fingers crossed you can get your back sorted out too.

as the proud owner of rob's previous engine i wish i hadnt just bought the wife a new car because i would have bought this in the blink of an eye.

rob, sorry to hear you have back probs. and also sorry that you have to sell the westy. 

a group of us , about 14 cars from  southern kit cars,  will be at chew valley lake cafe on the 14th sept around 10 AM,

if you fancy meeting, actually we pass the bottom of your road around 09-15 ish .

good luck with everything

Price added for both car and trailer. See #1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rob,

only just stumbled across your ad, I hope you can get your back sorted ok and good luck with the sale, can confirm this is 1 quick car

regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks but that is just too low, equally you know where I stand on price :)

When you get chance could you pop more pics of car over and also the trailer please Rob to;

cdking26@aol.com

Would it be ready to hit Oulton next Friday the 7th ?

Regards

Chris

yeah Chris car's ready to go. 

Will try and get you some pictures over today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

No longer for sale at this moment in time.

:t-up:

• Like 2

Hi Rob

Are you keeping it then? How's the back, are we likely to see you out this year then?

Hi mate... No longer for sale but will see how this year goes. My back/hip problem is better than it was but still not 100% Been tinkering this weekend and pushed the car outside to start it up... sounded great but find it hard getting in and out so will have to look into a new seat that's not so high sided. 

As for sprinting this year, no yet fit enough for all that that entails... Im thinking track days to keep my hand in, and as a long shot maybe the odd local event... but that I think is a long shot.

The good news is I'm keeping the car a little longer... although  it sitting in the garage gathering dust is very frustrating.

How's you?

Well that's good to hear, glad you're on the mend, :t-up: I know these things can take time. Also pleased you're keeping the car after all the time and effort you've put into it.

Sounds like a good plan to take it steady this year and see how it goes. I'm looking to do the speed series again this year, haven't finalised what events yet but may try and get an entry for Gurston.

Hopefully see you around if you fancy spectating.

Cheers

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.