Westfield Seiw, now sold

RobC

2 litre zetec. Dyno’d at 250bhp. Balance crank to flywheel with oversize 86mm forged pistons and rods. Ported Head, buckets valves. Has run 9 sprint only since first built. Titan Dry Sump pump and Sbd oil tank Only ever run on high quality motorsport CFS oil. Piper pulleys and Specific Cams All professionally built by Ric Wood motorsport.

Raceline water rail

N/a power on jenvey tbs with Dunnel 4-2-1 exhaust and techcraft silencer 99db

Helix super light flywheel with paddle clutch a plate clutch cover

Class win 2014 at castle combe and holds new class D time for same event.

Corner weighted and setup with 9 event old khumo on compomotive CXR rims 7 and 9 inch

Carbon front wings, Engine floor, side panels, dash, boot cover, front slpitter and rear diffuser fuse and pedal panel. Aero Screen

Quick Rack Steering rack

Setrab oil cooler JIC

Radtec ally rad

Half Doors

TranX straight cut gars in t9 gear box

Seirra gripper LSD Diff on 3.92 ratio CWP

Has wide rear arches which are quick release

Caged Cage

DTA ECU and professional loom.

Recent sold engine mounts with spare rubber mounts (used)

Lightweight race alternator (denso type)

Brise inline solenoid starter motor geared

JIC fittings and braided hoses throughout, inc front to rear fuel lines in JIC with JIC inline fuel filter on carbon plinth.

Standard fuel tank.

Racetech steering wheel and quick release connection

ETB digi dash

FIA killswitch

Willwood 4 pot front calipers with mintex 1144 pads

Front and rear anti roll bar.

VERY high spec Zetec, and very very reluctant sale. Please PM for more info.

There is probably more I've forgotten. Car I think weighs approx 490kg will need to find paper work

Covered Brian James Trailer also for sale, with superwinch mounted new tyes fitted this season. Will not sell trailer alone unless car has already gone.

contact no.

Price reduced before listing elsewhere £13.5k

603112_10151203972607353_137102892_n_zps

57425_10151871924792353_1553189177_o_zps

Video of march this year at Castle Combe sprint.

• Like 1

Rob, interested in the trailer mate if it doesn't go with the car  :t-up:

Good luck with the sale mate

Lovely car Rob, guess you won't be scoring any more Team DSR points then  ;)

Good luck with the sale mate

Rob,

I can only imagine how reluctant a sale this is, and it's a real shame that we won't be seeing you and the car together at Speed Series events again.

If a double drive at some point would work for you please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Cheers,

Simon

Wow sounds awesome. Is this car still naturally aspirated at that power? Sounds unachievable but very inspiring. Looking forward to some photos.

Thanks all. Yes I will add that it is n/a. With graph and video of engine dyno. "unachievable" not really Rich. Ric Wood (CNC heads) is one of the countries finest engine builders, getting this power is only achievable with doing a lot of work to the engine, hence the spec. 

Sadly I can't drive at the moment, I've got quite bad back problem, seeing it sitting there in the garage is just winding me up. Hence the sale.

Not driven since gurston which proved difficult .

Ok Tom will give you a shout if anything happens

Pics and video added

^Likewise^ 

Somebody is going to end up with a well sorted Westie :t-up:

GLWTS Rob

Rob, I'm gutted to read this thread. Very best wishes for the back problem getting resolved.

And good luck with the sale, Mate.

Well what a shock! Having helped build this when Rob first started out and watching him throw the price of a small house at developing this car, it is sad that his back problem is forcing this.

As others have said this is one seriously well developed car, which is very fast and at the price a bargin for someone. Rob is a very capable driver and has had some success, but with a full campaign and in the right hands this car is a potential championship winner, simple as that.

On one hand I hope Rob gets better soon and changes his mind, on the other I feel for him and hope for a quick sale.

More pics showing figures from when it was Dyno at CNC heads in the car, and some of the build pics

image_zps9680adb2.jpeg

2e15b901-9177-474f-ad04-cafb82cc1ebc_zps

CLF200zetecbuild_pic_40812_zps4263afb3.j

CLF200zetecbuild_pic_40811_zps41739b70.j

CLF200zetecbuild_pic_40807_zps4863b8cb.j

CLF200zetecbuild_pic_40787_zps48d83e30.j

Really sorry to see this for sale Rob, gutting with your back problem.

Awesome package for someone and have to say worth every penny. Good luck with the sale and I sincerely hope you get your back sorted out.

Rich

Rob

You will be missed around the events

Good luck with the sale and best wishes for a speedy recovery

G Free

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.