*****SOLD***** 1800 zetec in yellow for sale

Tanx

Hi all,

Everyone says this but after much deliberation and one of hardest decisions I have made I have decided to sell, even as I am typing still in 2 minds but life is pulling me in a different direction.

Anyway back to the car, it is chrome yellow originally built in 2004 as a kit from westfield so on 04 plate, private plate at moment will be removed unless someone is desperate for it. In 2012 the car went through a rebuild/upgrade and I have receipts for well over £9000 worth of parts.

Spec

1800 zetec with 140 ECU tuned at ATSpeed racing

Raceline water rail and smack hoses

Rad tech racing aluminium rad

Quaife 7.5 ATB diff

AP racing front breaks

Team Dynamics prorace on yoko tyres

Gac GP shocks all round

Carbon effect lights all round

Locking boot and bonnet

Full weather gear (new)

Westfield sport seats

VDO gauges

Springalex wheel

Etc,etc....

MOTd 4th July so 12 months, taxdisc till sept, only used in dry weather by myself, everything on this car is in excellent condition and you won't be disappointed.

I am not sure exactly how much it is worth as cars vary so much but would be aiming for around £9000 but you tell me.

Thanks for looking, hope I covered the important bits and I'll try get photos, loaded now, if anyone has questions let me know.

Cheers

Duncan

Ps car and me based in Worcester

• 1 year later...

Didn't sell last year but to be honest wasn't that bothered and I enjoyed another year, however this time I am serious about selling as we have bought a holiday home by the sea and I am keen to buy a sport boat.

The car has never let me down I serviced it over the winter and it flew through the Mot again a couple of weeks ago.

It is in immaculate condition and needs to be seen to fully appreciate.

Thanks for looking.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.