4.3L V8 for sale SOLD

ian clear

Illness is forcing me to sell my  V8 Westy. The engine is tuned for fast road/Track with masses of torque.

New Toyo T1R tyres were fitted a few hundred mile ago. The car is white with red seats etc.

The car gives 250 bhp on the rolling road and above 100 bhp at all revs, it has a massive torque curve. The car weighed 700kg with 35 Litres of fuel. There is full weather gear and also wind deflector,. it has a 3.14 to 1 diff. 

The car has a new MOT and is taxed to end of November. and has done 4500 miles.

I am looking for offers in the region of £10K, if you are interested you can Phone on 01323 891632 or 07803 086988.

Sorry to hear about you health problems.  I'd try putting some more details on here to help with the sale including a title (other than your name)!

Best of luck  :)

Thanks for your comments Martin

Post up some pictures on here, I am sure that will help generate interest

if i hadn't bought my westy in March this car would now be in my garage -  :cry:

Good luck with the sale!

Hey Ian,

I'm currently looking for something like this, but I need more info.  Any chance you can post or message me some pics, details of the specs of the car (suspension, seats, Harnesses, Gauges, History etc. etc.)

Thanks,

Chris

Hello Ian,

I am looking for a car like this. Can you put some more details up and pictures please.

Bought by me! :-)  It's a monster!

Ian was superb to deal with. A real pleasure buying from you.

Roger

• Like 1

Woo hoo, well done Dodgey & welcome back to the fold :d

A very different beast to the 4age I bet

Good news on the sale Ian, well done! Great to see you back Rodger, sounds like a cracking car; certainly a bit different to the Toyota engined Westfield!

Congratulations all round  :yes:  :d 

Hey chaps! - thanks - good to be back and see familiar faces :-)

She is totally different. Just been out for a long country land blast. So amazing. You have to be very respectful of the power. And what a sound! Like piloting a spitfire at tickover ;---)

The nice long diff means you can really use 1st and second well, and 3rd, and fourth and....

What power. Real shove. I'll upload the dyno graph and a few photos in another section when I get time. Off in hols tomorrow morning.

Oh, and I'm going to be getting to know every petrol station in the area! :-)

• Like 1

...what a sound! Like piloting a spitfire at tickover ;---)

:cool: :cool: :cool::d:yes:

Stop messing around with holidays and get to the important stuff!  :p  ;):d

Pictures :t-up:

In fact, make that video; share the soundtrack :oops:;):d

Seriously though, have fun and have a great time away; if you need anyone to look after it while you're on holiday... :rolleyes::laugh:

:-) cheers. I'm putting a photo link in the "general" section. Will have the soundtrack up when I get back :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ian,

I'm currently looking for something like this, but I need more info.  Any chance you can post or message me some pics, details of the specs of the car (suspension, seats, Harnesses, Gauges, History etc. etc.)

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris, I'm new to the Forum so not sure how it all works; I live near Norwich and have two V8 Westys one of which I am about to advertise for sale; it's stunning and just had major upgrades and partial re-build. If you're interested let me know

cheers

Gareth

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.