Smooth Screen pillars - Swap for new style?

Prawnabie

Hi Everyone.

Not sure if I will get any response to this, but if you don't try you don't get!!

I am looking for a set of new style black screen pillars for a wide body, the ones that take the rover mirrors. The screen I have has the old style wide body black smoothish pillars with the block to drill and tap for race mirrors. They also have the holes for the side screen hinges.

gallery_20247_364_123712.jpg

Is there anyone who wants to swap back from the new style so that don't have to fit the rover mirrors? If not, does anyone have a cheap set for sale?

Thanks in advance,

Shaun

Hi Shaun, can't do a swap I'm afraid but would be interested in buying yours if you decide to sell.

Thanks

Mark.

Ok Mark if I can find a set for sale cheap I will let you know!

Thanks

Hi Shaun,

Not sure if I have what your after. however check out my recent post, 'Bit of a sort out' in this for sale section.

Cheers

Paul

Hi

Thanks for the info - too expensive for me I'm afraid!

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I bought them off a memeber on here about a month ago for 150.  Unfortunately I was told they were for a narrow body Westfield.  However I have since found out from Westfield that they never made them for the narrow body.  Susequently they do not fit and hence why they are back up for sale.

What price would make you intersted?

Paul

I might be tempted by a swap, fancy some race mirrrors on mine. PM me your email address and I'll get some photos over to you!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.