'Caged' full roll cage

megatim

I have a Caged full cage on my FW, which I no longer need.

If anybody is interested in removing the cage and giving me a few quid for it, then please drop me a PM

Cheers

Tim

• Like 1

26 minutes, what took so long?  :p  :d  :yes: 

Saw the ad at 7:10.

Too bad I bought a brand new cage 2 weeks ago :(

Doh, bad timing. Howard!

Pm sent

Really......... now want are you planning  :laugh:  :laugh:

Really......... now want are you planning  

this could be part of the plan for next year

slowly collecting parts throughout the year ,secondhand parts not nice and shiny to get me out there in the speed series

slowly collecting parts throughout the year ,secondhand parts not nice and shiny to get me out there in the speed series

:laugh:  :laugh:  Look forward to seeing you out in the paddock, that's of course if I survive this season :d

Saw it at 7.05 but new mantra of mmmmmmust stop buying things for Westy kicked in! Already got a diffuser to pick up & a colkection of parts to fit!

Saw it at 7.05 but new mantra of mmmmmmust stop buying things for Westy kicked in! Already got a diffuser to pick up & a colkection of parts to fit!

Where did you get the diffuser from?

Might see you there mate.......... depend if the engine goes in on time and I have time to get it tested  ;)

Well the cage is in excellent condition, and to be honest I'm looking for £600 with the buyer to remove it.

Obviously if there's no interest I will need to rethink!

Cheers

Tim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.