1996 SEiW 2.0 Redtop For Sale - SOLD

MrL

Best of luck!

I like the red nose. Not heard from Adam in a while... Even asked how he got on with a viewing. No reply.

Is this still for sale? Seeing a mate tomorrow and will show him this ad!

Yes it is, please someone buy it ! lol

Best of luck!

I like the red nose. Not heard from Adam in a while... Even asked how he got on with a viewing. No reply.

If it's the same Adam, he had an offer accepted on one on eBay before he viewed mine. :(

Yes it is, please someone buy it ! lol

Called him tonight .. he's opted to building his own now. Sorry and good luck - I'm sure it'll go soon!

Red nose and carbon all look good to me - just a little far too visit for a viewing at this time....

Red nose and carbon all look good to me - just a little far too visit for a viewing at this time....

Shame, I'm near Temple Meads train station and could pick you up from there if that helps.

• Like 1

Shame, I'm near Temple Meads train station and could pick you up from there if that helps.

apologies for the delay in replying but I never got and email notification that you had replied to my post.

The inability to visit at this moment is more to do with work and family life than distance plus purchase funds are not available until early November.

I wish you well with the sale and who knows what might happen in a few weeks.

D

This car is fantastic & near mechanically perfect! I was just totally shocked by it's speed especially for my first Westy... jury is still out tbh as I keep thinking about it!!

Basically it's me being a wimp after 15 years of Vws than the car!!

Hard for me to admit that I tell you!

This car is fantastic & near mechanically perfect! I was just totally shocked by it's speed especially for my first Westy... jury is still out tbh as I keep thinking about it!!

Basically it's me being a wimp after 15 years of Vws than the car!!

Hard for me to admit that I tell you!

Peet, I've been thinking :oops: (ouch !) and we could always adjust the throttle so it doesn't give full power, then as you get used to it you can re-adjust it until it gives full power again :t-up:

I'll ring you in next few days, I have seen a few more cars now and have a better idea of what I want, i'm much better informed can see (improvements/upgrafeitis even on yours!) and now know what to expect!

Maybe a first Westy drive on a damp day, round streets of Bristol on a Friday 13th wasnt such a good idea...!!

I'll ring you in next few days, I have seen a few more cars now and have a better idea of what I want, i'm much better informed can see (improvements/upgrafeitis even on yours!) and now know what to expect!

Maybe a first Westy drive on a damp day, round streets of Bristol on a Friday 13th wasnt such a good idea...!!

Lol - I didn't even get it sideways with you in the car !

• 4 weeks later...

In response to several requests - the current mileage is just over 29,000 miles.

And as I'd rather not have the car in the garage doing nothing all winter, I'll drop the price to £6,250. :t-up:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That is a lot of car for the money, I'm quite depressed as I'd have thought it worth a fair bit more. I'm particularly intrigued by the nose cone/grille do you have a better pic of that you could show?

Ben

PS Peet, my own car scares me from the passenger seat even after 10 years. But when you're driving its a not remotely daunting an experience - you zone in and feel at one with it in a way that you can't comprehend from the passenger seat. And you will get used to the performance and even eventually want more.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.