1997 Fast road/track/sprint spec C20XE SEIW (sold)

D7PNY

Oi Dave just because I am threatening to get a car to join you in your class doesn't mean you have to high tail it Maybe my psyching out at Golspie did it. lol

Sorry had to leave Golspie early got a call my other half was concussed after a horse riding accident, arrived at the hospital to find she had concussion, 3 broken ribs and massive bruises, thankfully her spine was OK

Ouch, bad news Steve. (Dropped you an email)

• Like 1

Oi Dave just because I am threatening to get a car to join you in your class doesn't mean you have to high tail it Maybe my psyching out at Golspie did it. lol

Sorry had to leave Golspie early got a call my other half was concussed after a horse riding accident, arrived at the hospital to find she had concussion, 3 broken ribs and massive bruises, thankfully her spine was OK

Sorry to hear about your other half - Hope she is on the mend!

Didn't think this opportunity would come up so soon so just unfortunate timing having decided to keep the car that I need to release the cash tied up in it!

Don't worry though, I would hope to be out again at some point in the future. 

Cheers,

Dave

Had a bit of interest but first viewing in a couple of hours.

They won't be buying it as they still have their own car to sell first so will be in my company for a while longer regardless.

Nice to get the ball rolling with viewings though as that's always the worry being so far north when selling cars!

Edited to add...to those from down south interested I would be willing to consider some sort of 'meet half way' deal with the car to save on such a huge trip north.

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

A few more pics to hopefully wet some appetites...

IMAG1024_zps71515e5b.jpg

IMAG1023_zps1b739dad.jpg

IMAG1020_zpseea9a3bf.jpg

IMAG1019_zpsf4fe3a34.jpg

IMAG1018_zps35e07ebb.jpg

IMAG1016_zps01e33cc9.jpg

IMAG1015_zpsf9a176d1.jpg

IMAG1010_zpse8671317.jpg

Removed most of the stickers etc at the weekend as well.

Will be updating the Pistonheads advert soon and showing a slight price reduction to move things along (looking at prices others are going up for)

Trailer will be going up as separate advert soon at but I'd rather keep trailer until car away as my offer of delivery/meeting someone halfway given my location geographically still stands.

Car new price = £7,500

Trailer price = £2,000

Cheers,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys!Won't go faster for less ££'s.

Picked up a second in class at the weekend and that's with me driving!!

Dave

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet and can only be down to your location as it looks the perfect package; do you not have any associates more central that you could leave the Westy with making it easier for prospective purchasers to view?

Good luck and hope a buyer comes along soon.

Not got anyone down south that can assist unfortunately.

Distance not really been an issue before as sold cars to buyers down south before no problem.

I've offered to help with delivery so all the buyer would have to do would be come and view the car and leave a deposit if they want it.

I could then deliver to their door if they so desired and would even split the difference of the cost depending on the sale price.

Edited to add some pics from sprint at weekend with stickers removed:

<p>891898_629015993783306_1617072562_o_zpsb</p>

<p>1073935_629014337116805_1771307230_o_zps</p>

Cheers,

Dave

You can't get fairer than that Dave, although It could be a sign that you're not meant to sell and enjoy it for awhile longer :)

Fingers crossed someone comes along soon for you, I know how frustrating it is when your minds set on other projects.

Cheers,

Christian

I'd be happy to host your car here at NN3, 5 miles off junction 15 of the M1 if it helps it sell. Cheers, James (Northampton)

Thanks for the kind offer James,

Think I will hold off for now as sods law I'll take it down there and find a local buyer!!

Christian, that is why I haven't been getting dragged in to dropping the price etc until sold. It's worth the asking price all day long so until I HAVE to sell it I'm not getting stressed about it.  I am enjoying the car (infact, driving the car over to the sprint at the weekend, competing and then driving home the scenic route is the most fun I've had since I bought it!)

Cheers,

Dave

Sold pending payment and collection/delivery.

True to my word I'm meeting buyer half way as he is driving it home.Aberdeen to Cheltenham is a fair old journey so meeting in Glasgow seems fair.

Mixed emotions to be fair as still not 100% that I have to sell for business venture but I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather have plenty contingency and then if I don't need it I can always get something different.

Maybe join my mate in bike engined class so I can make his xtr2 look fast ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.