SEiw body parts available

griffith500user

I have a few SEiw body parts that are surplus to requirements.

1. Westfield chrome yellow aero screen with darkened top double bubble visor section, complete with wing mirrors and central support £50

2. British racing green SEiw bonnet with RH intake cut out and mesh. Slight crazing in some areas, not the best, but a good spare £25

3. British racing green SEiw nose with fibreglass damage, but again worth salvaging with a bit of TLC could be good £25.

Located near Amesbury in Wiltshire.

Images to follow tonight when I'm at a computer slightly less useless than this one at work!!

• Like 1

Harvey1700 was after a BRG bonnet some time ago. Might be worth dropping him a PM.

Geoff

First dibs on the aeroscreen! Can you please send me some pics to acafrao@hotmail.com thanks

Burlers having a look at the screen tonight, will update afterwards.

Both screen and nose cone gone, just bonnet remaining.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, could you send me pics of the bonnet, was going to buy new but now have other uses for money. Particularly interested in induction hole.

Thanks

I'll take some pics and email them to you. Can you PM me your address?

• 2 weeks later...

You can see some images of the bonnet on EBay as I've just listed it with no reserve. I'm sure it could be found a good home here somewhere. Item 151060058682.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.