WSCC Blyton Park Track Day 12th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

cannot make the 12th :(  so have booked on the 17th :d

hope you guys have a great day - would be good to be doing this with you lot

Would it then actually be impossible to book post 1st July ?

Just mulling over July options...

Bob

The event will be removed from the online Store when the 1st July deadline passes, and no refunds will be issued after that time.

Had a chat with Simon Westwood at the factory yesterday - they will be taking part as a paying customer at the Blyton Park Track Day, and running the new S2000 powered car with their professional driver, so you can all get a good look at it - welcome news indeed! :t-up:  :cool:

Does anyone know if camping is available Thursday night?

If so how late can we arrive?

And finally Mrs H wants to come too, we're thinking of staying on till Saturday but can't leave the dog home alone, so whats the policy on bringing dogs to Blyton?

Martin I believe camping is on but my mate in the VXT and I are getting a cheap B&B somewhere.... (romantic)

Martin

Most of the Herts Beds Bucks gang are in the Ponds Caravan park again - less than a mile from Blyton.

If you aren't allowed a dog at Blyton you should be OK here.

Whey hey a threesome! lovely offer Russ  :d  Seriously though I've got my VW camper so it's really not a problem camping, in fact i quite look forward to it  :down:

Does anyone know if camping is available Thursday night?

If so how late can we arrive?

And finally Mrs H wants to come too, we're thinking of staying on till Saturday but can't leave the dog home alone, so whats the policy on bringing dogs to Blyton?

Hi Marto,

Yes, camping is available on Thurs night, the gates are normally locked at 9pm.

Dogs are a big no-no with a circuit like this. The track is not fenced and if one got free, the closest part of the circuit is where the cars are at their fastest, ie over 100 MPH. So instant death for dog, but also possibly car driver. Sorry. 

Just seen David's comment re leaving dogs at camp site, much better idea.

Martin

Most of the Herts Beds Bucks gang are in the Ponds Caravan park again - less than a mile from Blyton.

If you aren't allowed a dog at Blyton you should be OK here.

Thanks David

Thats a great idea but what about during the day though, if it's not possible Michelle will stay home  :(

Hi Marto,

Yes, camping is available on Thurs night, the gates are normally locked at 9pm.

Dogs are a big no-no with a circuit like this. The track is not fenced and if one got free, the closest part of the circuit is where the cars are at their fastest, ie over 100 MPH. So instant death for dog, but also possibly car driver. Sorry. 

Thanks Nick

I thought that would be the case, guess it'll be just me then.

Martin

Can I just check, would it be a problem to turn up for the trackday late morning or would we miss the briefing and not be allowed out?

...and what time does it actually start?

:)