WSCC Blyton Park Track Day 12th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Looking forward to this :d . Been booked on with a mate for a couple of weeks now.

I think I could do with some instruction as I've very limited experience. Do I have to pre-book or can I sort on the day?

Hi folks, just booked onto this one.

Is camping extra? Maybe bringing the family along for this one.

The showers are hot and decently clean, the mrs. will be ok.    Do your bit of volunteering/Marshalling and keep Nick happy.

I sadly can't come this year as I only get back from my Hol's two days before and will be broke.

Im just agreeing the day off work, then im booking. 

My friend, none WSCC member, wants to come along in his VX220T - can he book online also (as he is not a member?)

Thanks!

Russ

There is a non members price so the answer will be yes

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this has been covered earlier in the thread, but is this sessioned or open pit ?

Apologies if this has been covered earlier in the thread, but is this sessioned or open pit ?

Answer below Matt

WSCC Blyton Trackday 12th July 2013

We will run 2 off 20 minute sessions in the first 2 hrs to allow Novices to go at their own pace without the more experienced drivers. The rest of the time will be on an open trackday basis,up to the maximum no on track at a time. 

Just booked  :)  Shaggydoo I blame you  :d

Yeah, you know it's a good idea Marcus.

I will have the motorhome for the weekend so hot drinks a plenty and no sleeping rough again!

See you all there.