WSCC Blyton Park Track Day 12th July 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

That's great Richard, thanks, had a few more of last years guys volunteering, so should be a good time :d :d

I can do Saturday again, (marshalling)  :westy: 

Jeff

Will you be selling icecream from the cateringvan? :laugh:

ha, the only thing I will be serving from the Burgervan is lessons round the circuit   :d  :d  :d

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

ICECREAM-774327_zps66a9bd6f.gif

I would like some of that!.........................

I mean the ice cream  :laugh:

I seem to remember you liking the cones at Cottesmore. :)

Interested in this..I've not done a track day before, so a couple of stupid questions from a trackday novice:

Is helmet hire available?

Do you have to book an instructor?

What's the dB limit?

Thanks

Matt

Interested in this..I've not done a track day before, so a couple of stupid questions from a trackday novice:

What's the dB limit?

Thanks

Matt

Always room for new chaps :) And no such thing as a stupid question.

Helmet hire may not be available given that it's a club-run event (although I will wait for someone in the know to confirm...), however quite a lot of people seem t have a spare so I doubt organising in advance to borrow one would be a problem (I have one, for example, which at this moment in time will still be available on said day).

You don't have to book instruction, but it is useful. Again though, there are often people willing to help out on an unofficial basis :)

Noise at Blyton is faaairly relaxed, and set 'officially' 105. They don't tend to do static tests, but do have a noise meter running through the day which you may trip if you are super noisy. 105 is LOUD though!

On a separate note, should be booking this one asap I hope.

I can do Saturday again, (marshalling)  :westy:

Thanks Dave, your booked.

What's the dB limit?

Thanks

Matt

The Blyton circuit are running the trackday and I know they have helmets as we sold them a big batch. So yes, helmet hire available. 

Book up ASAP and put your experience on the form, we will make sure you get in the 2 early novice sessions.

I would like some of that!.........................

I mean the ice cream  :laugh:

I might just allow you to treat me to an icecream Terry , call it commission on the heads up that lead to the Porsche sale in fact I might even let you get me a 99 with an extra flake, and will call that a result getting that from a yorkshireman   :oops:    ;)  :d  :d  :d:p

That's me booked on with SWMBO (and her booster cushion) in the passenger seat :)

I might just allow you to treat me to an icecream Terry , call it commission on the heads up that lead to the Porsche sale in fact I might even let you get me a 99 with an extra flake, and will call that a result getting that from a yorkshireman   :oops:    ;)  :d  :d  :d:p

Hey Jeff , there is an excellent ice cream place down in the village that is very high quality. Reckon El Tel could pop in to get you one from there. :d :D

The Blyton circuit are running the trackday and I know they have helmets as we sold them a big batch. So yes, helmet hire available. 

Book up ASAP and put your experience on the form, we will make sure you get in the 2 early novice sessions.

Brilliant :t-up:

Thanks for that, think I'll book myself on!

• 2 weeks later...

Booked, time to try out the Fiesta  :t-up:

Hi folks, just booked onto this one.

Is camping extra? Maybe bringing the family along for this one.

Hi folks, just booked onto this one.

Is camping extra? Maybe bringing the family along for this one.

Camping is free and good fun, will be loads of people there for the Sat night ready for the Sunday sprint, where you can stay and help or just watch (shame on you) :d :D :d get stuck in and help.

• Like 1