Downloading a photo

davos

Hi do not seem to be able to download a photo on a post from my laptop from my photo folder. Any advice welcome. Dave

Do you mean upload? If you do then you will need some image hosting software such as Photobucket. it's free and easy to do.

Davos. You can upload photos from your PC files to the gallery on this web site. Then copy the address as shown in the address bar of your browser (this one is http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/101280-downloading-a-photo/) and paste into the thread your posting on using the small square icon 11th from the left on the lower row of icons.

Hope that helps.

Good luck Dave !!!!! I`ve spent hours and hours but still no joy.Tried Photobucket but still no go.

Scott Young posted my profile picture after I sent him picture via Email (thanks again Scott).Given up now.......will have to wait until my kids are older.....they`ll know what to do.

Good luck Dave !!!!! I`ve spent hours and hours but still no joy.Tried Photobucket but still no go.

Scott Young posted my profile picture after I sent him picture via Email (thanks again Scott).Given up now.......will have to wait until my kids are older.....they`ll know what to do.

Just for you Graham :)

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/101290-adding-photos-to-forum-posts-using-photobucket/?p=1046306

Mark....if this works I owe you big time mate. I`ll have a go tonight ,especially as a couple of members have been asking me for some pictures.

Thanks again.

Many thanks to all. Give me a feeler Gauge and a box of Off Set ring Spanners anytime. If I manage to sort it out look forward to a photo of a Bottom Ball Joint that i am trying to identify  Dave (the luddite)

th_20120816_1647141_zpse4e7e4ca.jpg

bl**** done it yipeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Photo of the Ball joint to follow

• 2 years later...

Hi, glad it not just me that cant upload a pic. Will ask my 6 year old nephew......... . One way to cheat is to take pics on a phone,the file is usually smaller and can be uploaded.