SOLD - 1990 SE Narrow Body Rolling Chassis £1250

Mark (smokey mow)

If I had the money or time, it would already be mine.  If you turned your back, I'd probably nick the roll bar.   :laugh: 

Good luck mate  :t-up: 

Cheers Scott, I'll in some ways be sorry to see it going but I'm excited about starting the new project once I have the space cleared.

Maybe the current highest bidder will sell you the roll bar if he wins it ;)

just checked the linky - good result.. :yes:  but still a bargain......

did you sell it Smokey? 

just checked the linky - good result.. :yes:  but still a bargain......

It might still be for sale at the moment :down::bangshead: :bangshead: :angry: :angry:

Jesus... what a shocker.... if you need to store it at my place just let me know - I could meet along the A14 and "look after it" for you until I have funds to line your pocket with suitable cash...... :yes:

Jesus... what a shocker.... if you need to store it at my place just let me know - I could meet along the A14 and "look after it" for you until I have funds to line your pocket with suitable cash...... :yes:

Thanks James :yes: if this guy doesn't come through with the money then make me a daft offer :)

• 4 weeks later...

Now sold and delivered to it's new owner :t-up:

Thanks everyone for the interest and all the kind words :t-up: now onto the new project :yes::cool: :cool:

Great News - well done mate - and it's gone to a good home  :)  :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.