Sold - Track Spec Clio 172 Cup For Sale - £3995 - Full Cage, Etc.

AdamR

Adam

Not that I'm interested in purchasing, but was interested in viewing...

...however your link requires a username and password to view!

ATB David

Oh b*******, thanks for that!

Change of plan then...

wish I had a bit of spare cash for something like this - looks great and good advert too

Brill Add!

I wish all car sellers were as detailed and open as yourself.

Thanks guys - I once got stung with a 'dodgy' advert (naive one could say), so I don't want that happening to anyone else!

Updated the original ad with a few extra bits of info, plus decided to include the suede wheel as I think the car deserves it: http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/clio.html

• 2 weeks later...

Deposit taken. Not sure if I'm happy or sad about that... But, onwards and upwards!

Thought you was going to keep the Cup as a winter track car, oh well onwards and upwards as you say. Strange we have had a similar path Skoda, Clio, Westfield, great minds as they say. What you panning to race?

Is this to fund the MX5 racing Adam? :d

You're always welcome to come and visit and have a chat with us at BLiNK Towers. :yes:

(Its about time a BLiNK engine made another appearance in MaX5)

Thought you was going to keep the Cup as a winter track car, oh well onwards and upwards as you say. Strange we have had a similar path Skoda, Clio, Westfield, great minds as they say. What you panning to race?

Yeah, that was the plan, but wanted to release some funds... Picked up an old MX-5 instead, it has a roof, is cheap to run, and awesome fun! So you'll be getting one next? haha

Planning to race MX-5s, relatively cheap and I love the idea of a control spec, so it doesn't just turn into wallet-racing.

Is this to fund the MX5 racing Adam? :d

You're always welcome to come and visit and have a chat with us at BLiNK Towers. :yes:

(Its about time a BLiNK engine made another appearance in MaX5)

Certainly is :d

Cheers, I may well take you up on that offer, not too far away either. Not sure what the car is running at the moment, but they have a 130bhp cap I believe (else you are classified against the Mk3s), be interesting to see if there is some more torque to be had though...

Yeah, that was the plan, but wanted to release some funds... Picked up an old MX-5 instead, it has a roof, is cheap to run, and awesome fun! So you'll be getting one next? haha

Planning to race MX-5s, relatively cheap and I love the idea of a control spec, so it doesn't just turn into wallet-racing.

Certainly is :d

Cheers, I may well take you up on that offer, not too far away either. Not sure what the car is running at the moment, but they have a 130bhp cap I believe (else you are classified against the Mk3s), be interesting to see if there is some more torque to be had though...

No probs with torque :t-up:

Thought as much :) I'll see how I get on then, cheers!

Car now SOLD!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.