Membership Problems

Boycey

Hi i missed my reminder for my membership as it was on an email i don't use very often. So was about 4 weeks too late. 

This was in November. (Membership ran out in October 2012)

I paid £30 even tho this is a new start up membership (didn't realise this at the time) I have since recieved nothing from the club so no magazines and no calendar, membership card etc.

Please help 

thanks matt 

Boycey (11142)

Hi Matt

First things first - your membership number is actually 14571, not 11142 (it's in your profile). :)

Your membership first ran out on 19 October 2012, after which a few weeks later as you say, you paid the (correct) £30 fee as your membership was expired - you can only renew a current membership, not a lapsed one - this was on 3 December.  However, as it was within a reasonable time frame, I manually compensated by extending your membership by an extra month to 2 January 2014, so you effectively received the renewal rate and got 13 months membership.

We stopped issuing membership cards in December 2011 - please see the pinned Membership FAQs thread in this section for a fuller explanation.

You were on the December mailing list and so should have had your mag and calendar.  Two possible explanations - is your mailing address in your profile still correct? (please confirm); or perhaps your postie is a thieving git!  I can resend the mag, but being February, we are out of calendars now - sorry. :(

Hope this answers your queries, please get back to me when you can.

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott 

Thanks to getting back to me. 

Yes all my postal details are correct, so don't know what happened about the magazine/calendar.

I knew you sorted my membership as you did ring and confirm the details with me. 

Thanks for getting back to me and answering my queries and re sending the magazine. 

regards 

matt