mercedes slk 350 2005

pete g

19101.jpegdue to new job my car now has to go for a little runabout.  sorry only photo i have of it

massive spec

iridium silver metallic paint with dusky red leather seats 17"5 spoke alloys,cockpit management and sat nav display[comand aps] inc cd changer/radio/dvdplayer[movies, music files] 7g-tronic 7 speed auto with tip function and steering wheel gearshift,auto luxury climate control. cruise control and speed limiter,heated seats, airscarf neck level heating system,harmon kardon logic 7 sound system.electric seats with memory settings.electric windows and folding heated memory mirrors,electric steering column,electric folding roof with hand remote operation.bi-xenon headlights with cornering light assist, front fog lights, tyre pressure loss warning system,abs brake assist ESP ASC . remote  centrol locking with thatcham cat1 alarm,Tracker moniter fitted . 2 owners from new full mot and tax good tyres all round.full history half done  by dealer the rest i have done.

in excellent condition  on a 54 plate]  45500 miles only

car has over £10k of extras from new [car from new was over £44000]

272bhp  0 to 60 5-5sec 

asking for £10495 ono

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.