Self Cancelling Indicators

ian clear

Phil,

I've sent through the detail that Ian had sent me previously.

Hope this helps.

G

Hi Ian could I have a copy please

martinrice1@gmail.com

What cable do you all use to go from the dash to the steering wheel?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd really like to get hold of Ian's plans for the self cancelling indicator circuit. Is Ian, or anyone else, able to send these to me?

Thanks.

Edited by BiKenG

This is just begging for someone to draw up a circuit with a hall sensor and ATtiny85 chip, too... Come on Arduino fans!

• Like 1

I'd like a copy too, is this still available?

This is just begging for someone to draw up a circuit with a hall sensor and ATtiny85 chip, too... Come on Arduino fans!

Ok, let me just give Mike a call.... oh, hi Mike!

Ian seems to be currently incommunicado. Has anyone else got his plans and can send them to me?

Ian hasn't logged into the forum since September last year and it doesn't look like he chose to renew his membership at the beginning of this so he wont be receiving any PM's that are sent to him.

That figures I sent Ian a PM a few months ago and never got a reply ..so if a kind person could let me have copy it would be appreciated.

Steve

• 7 months later...

I don't have any winter upgrades planned, so I turned my attention back to this. I'm making a couple of controllers for some Essex members to test- they'll work with either the traditional Lucas style toggle switch or with momentary push buttons, have a dip switch selectable flash duration and a brake light inhibit so they don't cancel while sat waiting in traffic to turn.

I'm hoping to get PCBs made so I could supply either a pre-assembled unit or a kit.

• Like 2

I've got indicator buttons on my wheel, press on and press off, quite handy when you don't need to take your hands off the wheel. I'll get a pic. Just another option for people.

Oooh, bookmarked...  I am liking the sound of that!  :yes:

To whet your appetite, Q:

Indicatorv1_silk_zpsy9vuzcrg.jpg

• Like 2