Jjc Race & Rally Vs Demon Tweeks

thos

Folks,

Has anyone looked at JJC Race and Rally? Are they a low cost spin off from Demon Tweeks? They're based in Wrexham, and have all the same online web systems, pics & products are almost the same, just JJC seem to be cheaper.

Not complaining, just wondering ...

Tom

Remarkably similar.

They have different postcodes although that doesn't mean they're not the same.

However I think they may be a competitor as whats the point of doing basically the same products through two companies?

I have used both and will always use JJC as they are cheaper and their deliver is superb...

Adam, what's the point? Is JJC the budget end. A quick scan through and it seems they have the same products.

The part numbers, labels and packaging is almost identical also. So there is at least some kind of wholesale agreement.

I'm not sure if all products are the same, I came across them for an oil cooler, not main brand, but identical in every other way. So they may be a low-cost option, if you're not willing to cannibalise you're own revenue then someone else will!

Different company 'image', as there are a lot of people who don't like to buy from DT as they are so big...

Actually appears they aren't the same company - my bad - but they have a shared director:

http://companycheck....ompany/06801919

http://companycheck....ompany/04995419

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/01049663

Jjc have always been great compared to demon thieves. Stuff usually arrives next day too

Ive bought loads of stuff off jjc and there service has been good. even recieved some gfoods next day even tho didnt pay for next day delivery. defo rate them as a company. and they are def. cheaper than tweeks-.

Another 2 companies with the same products are B&Q and Screwfix, very strange idea.

Another 2 companies with the same products are B&Q and Screwfix, very strange idea.

That's because Kingfisher who own B&Q also own Screwfix. Not really strange. Just 2 different retail models that give them a bigger oportunity.

I think the big difference between B&Q and Screwfix is that Screwfix have far less of the B&Q stuff and a lot more of the fixings. Screwfix are mainly internet.

However, here in France Kingfisher (B&Q) own Brico Depot and Casterama. They sell the same stuff but Casterama is portrayed as up-market. Casterama stock Lewis & Cooke, Brico Depot don't