Why Do We Join The Club...

7sRWild

Have to say Steve that I enjoy your posts very much. You went through a lot of trouble to get your Westfield over there, and the fun you and your good lady are having with it shines through in the posts and videos. Glad you can share them with us - here's hoping you have a great blatting summer! :t-up:

Reminds me, must look for your previous post with the photo of that bride and your car - might have been her groom in the photo as well, but can't remember and don't care! :love:

Never mind, found it! :t-up::love:

giggity giggity ;)

Steve your post is exactly what i like about this club, and rest assured, when my time comes to finally be able to afford a westy, I will be joining up straight away to ask a million daft questions and get told a million and one times to use the search bar :d

to me there is not much more that appeals than joining fellow car enthusiasts and just going for a drive for the sake of driving :):t-up:

• Like 1

this bit of pond life waves to his like minded friend over the other side of the pond :westy::d

Echo'z

You don't need to own a westy to join the club

and the price of a few beers pays the fee's :t-up:

this bit of pond life waves to his like minded friend over the other side of the pond :westy::d

Ooooooooo I feel warm and fuzzy all over....LOL. cheers Cleggy. You all have a pint for me.

Well said Steve. I agree and I joined when I left the dark side after years of agro and arguing.

Never had a cross word said on the light side and everyone is friendly. I've not met many members but hope to get a few over this summer for a week of chilling out.

Great post Steve.

I missed the Bride photo earlier so thanks Capt'n for bringing that one back to our attention :d:cool:

Ooops, never was good at this computer stuff, think I screwed that up Royally.....

Mmmmmmmm...! Ta for that! Happy now, smashing lady!

• 10 months later...