Westy Narrow Owners Club - The Video

Captain Colonial

How about a blast around Rammy, lets see how many car alarms we can set off :d Then off for a pint and a bite to eat at The Fence Gate Pub near Colne?

Hi steve, yeh im up for that over easter hols when im back from uni! fingers crossed it goes back together as easy as it came apart! went for the orange springs like you said

Look forward to it :) I have started fettling the old girl "The westy not Jane" as she hasn't seen the road since 2009 ??? and done only 12 miles since the engine and gearbox rebuild. I'm sure Dave will be up for it, so thats three of us. Possibly if we add Skipton and Devils Bridge to the route before the beer and food we may attract some more local cars.

Do me a favour Tom take Jamie back to Uni with you, he eats like he is expecting a famine, not sure if we can maintain the Asda bill untill next September :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speak closer to the time once we have an idea of the weather forcast.

Oh and why do I have a vision of a black clone of my car turning up at easter :d

just spotted this, loved it, the cars and the sound track.

just spotted this, loved it, the cars and the sound track.

Thank you very much, a few cars in there you've worked your magic on!

I was trying to count but gave up and just enjoyed.

• 2 years later...

Great work Scott, I loved this, well maybe I can join this special club of Narrows, mines 25 yrs this yr, god bless her, she got canned today around the Cotswolds, and loved it, just said night to her, xxx