Aluminium Trailer Company

AdamR

Not overkeen on the dinky little wheels. They will be turning at some rate at 60mph max speed on the motorway.

Bob :(

And it also looks quite high with a narrow track

Hopefully we will all be proved wrong.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• Beez

• AdamR

• Paul D Turner

True the height is the main concern but then other than that it ticks all the other boxes for my needs.

I wouldn't want to put a hatchback or something like that on it due to the height and thefore high cog but a Wesfield Megabusa is a different story, also I'll be towing it with an old motor home so wont exactly be cornering with much speed and probably only doing 55mph cruising down the motorways.

Collecting next Tuesday, and first real test will be when I tow it to Goodwood for the Bognor MC Sprint on the 25th April, so will let you know how I get on. If anyone else is also at Goodwood that weekend feel free to pop over an have a look :)

• 2 weeks later...

Collected the trailer last week, not had a chance to tow with the car on board yet, but first impressions are very good.

Really impressed with the attention to detail on the design, the welds and general build quality is very good.

Will report back once I have used it properly with the Busa on board.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I used the trailer for the 1st time yesterday, took the Busa down to Goodwood (100 miles).

Have to say I'm very pleased with it, it towed really nicely, and worked very nicely at the track.

First event using a trailer, which as it turned out was lucky as my Hayabusa engine decided to spit one of the con rods out the side of the block, so now on the hunt for a new engine. :-( 

First event using a trailer, which as it turned out was lucky as my Hayabusa engine decided to spit one of the con rods out the side of the block, so now on the hunt for a new engine. :-( 

Sorry to hear that, but at least the trailer was a good investment.

Good luck with the repair

• 7 months later...

How are you getting on with the trailer Beez?

Toying with the idea of getting one

Cheers

Greggs,

• 1 month later...

Hi Greggs

Sorry just seen your question! 

Loving the new trailer, I was really impressed with the build quality and finish.

Its been perfect for what i needed, tows really well, you barely know its on there. Also has been great for working on the car without faffing around jacking it up.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone needing a lightweight trailer.

Cheers Beez,

Looks exactly what i am looking for and will fit in the garage.

Thanks for the pics

Cheers

Greggs.