Anti-Roll Bars

nikpro

Highlight the bits you need.

Press print, or right click and choose "print".

In the box that opens, there should be an option to "Print Selection" Tick it or put a spot in it or whatever is required.

Then only the bits you highlight will be printed. Works on just about anything although occasionally some web formats don't work too well. It'll work here OK though...

17677.jpeg

Tried that, and its printed the lot! warts and all. I'll just have to put the unwanted sheets in the karzie, they might be of some use there.

Then you did it wrong. I've done it twice with different browsers and it works just fine, and that's on XP Pro and Windows 7...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nikpro

• stephenh

• Blatman

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

I suspect he did not highlight the portion to print as in your screen shot

Thanks for all the compimentary remarks chaps - it makes it worthwhile.  :)

It's very difficult to know how much depth to go into with something like this as it can really 'turn people off'.

I appreciate there are some very knowledgeable folk umongst us (Mr. Mason Sir) and it won't be telling them anything they don't know already.

I will submit this for an article in the WSCC Mag - has anyone got the email addy I need to send it to.  :blush:

I suspect he did not highlight the portion to print as in your screen shot

Yup...

Or... highlight the bits you want, copy 'n' paste it in to Word (or Notepad), then if it's not right, delete what you don't want and print what's left...