Gorden brown digs labours grave

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8649012.stm

and the poor womans response

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8649174.stm

true colours and all that ...... what a disgrace the lying cheating scum are actually worse under the surface than we really believed

unfortunately i don't believe its just Gorden who feels this way , i think to many of them have similar views on the real people of england.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lippydave

• Blatman

• carpetstu

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

I personally think they're all as bad as each other.........

Voted conservative since 18 & just "hope" this cameron guys not full of sh*t & does do what he's promising.......

Rant over..........LOL

but in fairness, the country is full of bigoted little englanders.  browns mistake was to smarm up to her, then call her bigoted behind her back.  wouldnt it have been much better, if when she said something little england, he just said, "do you not think your being a bit of a bigot there?"

Do you mean something like the famous Winky-W@nky bird? :D

Or something REALLY silly like this:

00-Winky_the_white_cat_475-711401.jpg???

but in fairness, the country is full of bigoted little englanders.  browns mistake was to smarm up to her, then call her bigoted behind her back.  wouldnt it have been much better, if when she said something little england, he just said, "do you not think your being a bit of a bigot there?"

If the country is indeed full of bigoted Little Englanders like you say then surely it's the bigoted Little Engalnders that need representing?

Trouble is, bigotted little Englanders can't be bothered to get off their bigotted a**es and actually vote...

Full radio interview.

Do you get the feeling he didn't know the camera was on this time?

head in hands

But he still doesn't say sorry to the woman but only really says he is sorry it was recorded.

The guys an a**.  :devil:

Clarkson summed him up last year as the "slack-jawed one-eyed Scottish idiot"  :t-up:  :D

Full radio interview.

Do you get the feeling he didn't know the camera was on this time?

head in hands

But he still doesn't say sorry to the woman but only really says he is sorry it was recorded.

The guys an a**.  :devil:

Spot on  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

I know it's terrible when something you say that was private, then becomes public knowledge. I glad nothing like that ever happens in this club.  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :suspect:  :oops:

Whatever you may think of Gordon Brown, please don't try and tell me non of you have ever slagged someone off when you thought it was a private conversation??

please don't try and tell me none of you have ever slagged someone off when you thought it was a private conversation

No, but neither have I stood for the most senior public office in the country.  

Irrespective of one's political allegiance, can you now trust that whatever he says in public will be honoured in private?

If he said it, he was sorry. If he didn't really apologise for being caught out.  :bangshead:

I know all politicians answer questions with questions but the a** couldn't even apologise without blaming every one else for his own gob and trying to defend his indefensible less than private rant!

Shouldn't the leader of the country be a big enough man to say SORRY without trying to defend the indefensible?

Mind lets face it the only way he managed to get in the first time was taking a job he wasn't elected for!!  :angry: