Trailer Rental Fife Scotland?

RobinW

Am close to completing my Sport 1600.  I live in Glenrothes, Fife in Scotland. Planning to take my car down to Westfield for them to check it over before SVA/well prob IVA now.  Does anyone know where I can hire/borrow a trailer close to Fife?

I had to hire one a few months ago to collect my MX5 donor down in Sunderland and they are few and far between. The only place I could find was Indespension beside Meadowbank stadium in Edinburgh http://www.indespension.co.uk/b2c....tndta=0

cost was about £35ish per day

Rather you than me taking a trailer all the way down to Westfield & back from Fife. I stopped overnight in a hotel when I went down from Edinburgh to collect my starter kit but I'd imagine you'd struggle to get your trailer parked in a hotel car park.

Super thanks, I'll try them.   Yep - gonna be a longgg day as I'd rather not leave the car overnight on a trailer in a hotel carpark.    All the best with your build.

Do you have to take it all the way to Westfield HO for such a check or can one of their approved dealers do it ??? such as KT Greens in Yorkshire - still a long drive but less than all the way to Kingswinford  ???  ???

Not sure if they are able to do it meself but as an approved dealer just wondered  ???  ??? it would be much closer to you and that's what having a UK / Europe wide dealership is all about  :D  :D  :)  :) to get parts and services out into the network  :)  :)