Rear Shocks

flash1

Well a bought myself a Rac rollbar so i thought, nice day i'll fit it, problem is, to take the old roll bar off i had to undo the bolt that goes through the top of the shock absorber  to give myself a bit of room to undo the roll bar bolts , undone it a bit too far  and now i can not get the bolt back in all the way to put the nut on the other end. How do you align up so the bolt goes in straight through. :bangshead:

Put a jack under the rear drum/disc and push a broad blade screwdriver through the bolt hole and jack up slowly until you can get the screwdriver through the bolt hole. Try and feel which way to move shock to line everything up, when happy try bolt and with a little wiggling about it should go through.