Who does Westfield use for delivery?

westy

they have failed for the third day to do what they said and deliver the cycle wings I ordered...on the off chance its with a courier does anyone know who they use?

Long shot anyone got a spare nearside cycle wing bracket fitting the ali upright if not another three days of driving down the ****ter :(

Cheers.

A lethal combination of normal Royal Mail, occasional Parcel Force for some things, and ANC for larger stuff...

In my experience, whoever is delivering have been ok, and sometimes things don't necessarily get sent when it is implied they might be (treading carefully here... the helicopters will be circling soon...).  But it all seems to get here eventually, and not always the instant I need the part to hand, but hey, life sucks sometimes!

Where abouts are you based?  I'm in Cambridge with some spare brackets (for now) if it helps?

Moom.

thanks for the offer Moomin but Ive calmed down now and will wait for them to deliver it - especially as the weather is crap here at the moment.

Im sure Phssthpok will be along in the minute informing me that it would of been delivered on time if I lived in Oxford :D

:sheep:

Im sure Phssthpok will be along in the minute informing me that it would of been delivered on time if I lived in Oxford

Unfortunately no, it’s a language thing: I’ve never mastered the colloquial Brummie used by the Westfield boys (can't get my nose around it) and they can’t understand my Australianisms spoken with an Oxford accent; I think I've asked for a stainless manifold and they send me a new manual - 3 weeks later!!!

I originate about 5 miles from the Westfield factory - and I still get wrong parts...  :D

Top marks to them for getting the urgent parts to me overnight last night.  Bottom marks to me for shearing the temp sensor and therefore preventing myself from being able to start the engine tomorrow  :(

Moom.

colloquial Brummie used

Its a Black Country dialect - not Brummie - how to upset folks  :angry:  :)  :D  ;)  in one easy lesson.

is there a difference then?

Yes ..........  ;)  :D  :D  :)  ;)  :D  as moomin so eloquently writted owt  :D  :p  ;)  :)