BIGDADDY

Hi All, I purchased a Westy last August so quite new to it all and have been buying a few bits through the winter which are not as yet fitted, I am obviously looking forward to some decent weather  8) and getting more experienced with the car. I have a 2004 2.1 pinto so not very hot but ok for a newbie I suppose . I am hoping to get to the show in Kent as it's my birthday so an excuse to buy myself anything I want !! :) I look forward to meeting some of you at a meet in the future as I have A lot to learn, Also does anyone know of a westy friendly MOT station in the Colchester / Clacton Area?And do they usualy let you adjust lights etc? Thanks, regards Alan :

Probably best bet as regards MOTs is to find a small garage. Chances are the tester will be glad to see something different, and will therefore perhaps allow a bit more leeway in adjusting things if a small item fails.

Welcome!

Andy

when I got my MOT done he flicked the lights on and said "oh dear, nevermind i'm sure you wont drive it much at night" and passed me anyway lol

top bloke.

May as well have held a candle up for all the use the lights were on my pre-lit lol

took mine for mot on thursday, bloke who tested it didnt really know what to look for, checked brakes and ball joints etc walked round it and printed the ticket off :)  :)

shame i blew the engine on the way back :down:  :bangshead:  :down:  :bangshead: