Chrome yellow boot lid wanted

Mrt000

• 3 weeks later...

No, not really. It's definitely worth trying the second hand route, they do pop up second hand from time to time, but it's pretty unusual. Removing one from a car leaves quite a bit of visible mess/damage, so you have to be pretty committed to weight saving to get rid of one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one coming up for sale soon, the 'frame' part of it is cracked in two places and has been repaired, the repair job could be better and if you are handy with fibreglass i'm sure you could do a better job (the price will reflect the damage). The breaks are where the the hood frame sits, it is a bit of a weak spot, and when its in the closed position you cant see them. it's been like that for a few years now with no problems, it's been to Italy and back this year, last year it toured Austria, Germany and France. It locks ok.

It will be available soon,

IMGP4234.JPG

IMGP4235.JPG

Hiya. It sounds interesting.  I'm not sure how to pm . How much are you looking for plus postage? I'm on the Norfolk Suffolk border. my email address is m.j.tansley@gmail.com or my mob is 07762157623. Kind regards Matt. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.