VARIOUS PARTS FOR SALE -UPDATED

Mark B

Hi matt, The arches are still here at the moment- a chap says he wants them but not heard back from him reg collection. will find out & let you know.

Carbon stoneguards are still available. 

Photobucket seems to be down at the moment, when it's working again I'll update the pics for the stoneguards.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mark what's your best price on the arches and the stone guards posted? Thanks Matt.

Hi Matt,

I sent you a pm reg this a week ago but the system says you haven't read it yet? Maybe your inbox is full?

Please read it & reply if you can.

I really don't want to post the arches if I'm honest, it would require alot of time, packing materials (which I am now low on) and shipping costs with no guarantee of them arriving safely due to their size & fragile nature. I'd be wanting about £150 in total to ship them to you so if we can sort something else out ie collection then that would be best for both of us tbh.

perhaps best to pm me your number & we can chat about it?

Cheers,

Mark.

Replied thanks Ben, carbon stoneguards now sold, 2 people interested in rear arches but require postage which I am reluctant to do if I'm honest so potentially still for sale so if anyone else is interested who could collect pls get in touch.

Rear fog light still for sale.

Thanks

Mark

If anyone can collect or take the wings onwards from the WSCC Speed Series Awards do, I can get them down there on the Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok just an update, all parts apart from the new rear foglight now sold & delivered etc. thanks for the interest.

Cheers,

Mark.

• 3 months later...

Hi Mark

If the carbon arch protectors are still available would they fit a SE body which has the solid one piece tub ie not detachable arches.

Regards

Ragaman

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.