VARIOUS PARTS FOR SALE -UPDATED

Mark B

Having a bit of a clearout & have a load of parts to sell as follows-

1 x seiw standard ratio westfield supplied steering rack with clamps & rubber mounts, only done 5k miles, no play at all as you'd expect & has the integral lockstops fitted. £25. ****SOLD****

fb69ae9e-bd4b-4d70-b3b8-e337be8b4559.jpg

1 x seiw fuel injection type fuel tank with integral fuel pump and internal baffles, as per westfield fitment in zetec engined speedsport models but could be used with most engine types, no sender as I used it in my new tank. Comes with straps, has no damage & has only done 5k road miles. Can supply details of connections, pipes etc if required. Would have cost over £400 with the pump. £120 ono ****SOLD****

fde4d61b-84b7-4613-9006-8a97567efda7.jpg

1 x brand new standard rear fog light and 1 x brand new rear number plate lamp. Fog light from westfield is £27.58 & number plate lamp from westfield is £18.16. Sell foglight for £18 delivered uk mainland, numberplate light £10 delivered uk mainland. NUMBERPLATE LAMP SOLD, FOGLIGHT STILL AVAILABLE

e9e45017-8120-4138-951d-b312e7662218.jpg

1 x Alpha black leather steering wheel, used done 5k miles & in very good condition. Drilled for racetech or spa quick release boss & I fitted 2 x latching switches to control the indicators from (just piggyback onto the back of the standard toggle switch), £117.67 new from westfield, asking £50 delivered uk mainland. ****SOLD****

9b660f99-2807-4f51-a30d-f085f31d45b1.jpg

1 x pair of canary or Chrome yellow rear arches with geniune carbon fibre stonegaurds, detachable obviously & from an seiw with zk bodywork. Used for approx 4k miles before changing for extra wide arches. They came from a sport carbon hence the carbon arch protectors. In good condition but one of the protectors has a tiny hole at the base which isn't seen when fitted as it's right underneath. Will split carbon protectors from arches & sell seperately by negotiation but priced as the set together £100 ono. STILL FOR SALE

85b2b635-384b-411e-929a-e07136cc3720.jpg

1 Radtec racing uprated aluminium "polo" type radiator, only 18 months old & approx 1k miles (changed cooling system), approx 50mm thick core with 32mm pipes & 8mm overflow, provision for fan switch (blank fitted) & 4 x m6 mounting bosses. Virtually as new condition, just been checked over and pressure tested at radtec. they cost approx £300 new, sell for £145 ono ****SOLD****

96f35de1-8f4c-4f47-b57b-8a9ead5232ec.jpg

Set of (16) new Ford zetec silvertop hydraulic cam followers, fitted to an engine for literally 5 minutes to help diagnose a problem then removed so as new condition. Think they cost about £125 from Burton power at the time, sell for £45 delivered ono ****SOLD****

87689fe5-1213-4070-8db5-6155e67d9bea.jpg

Will post any of the above items although the arches will be difficult to pack & expensive to ship so would advise to collect from M6 junc17 in Cheshire or poss meet partway depending where you are. Any questions please feel free to ask. 

Thanks,

Mark

07778 586741

• Like 1

I'll have the number plate light, PM me payment details.

I'll take the fuel tank please

Sent you a PM

Thanks Ian

I would like to take the fuel tank, but I'm not sure about the logistics of getting it to Northampton from your location...

edit: doh!

If someone can get it to my side of the peaks, I can courier, I'm always passing.

• Like 1

As long as you sort out payment and ok it with Mark, I can bring any of his stuff down to the November Speed Series do, BUT, I'll only be there on the Sunday, so you'd need to grab it from me Sunday morning. Can bring the big stuff though, if it helps anyone...

Hi gents,

Ok all pm's have been replied to, didn't expect that many so soon!

Right unless anything changes the fuel tank (sold to tolf), radiator (sold to lee), arch protectors (jenko), steering rack (Mark) and numberplate light (RussH) are now sold, Dave 1888 pm'd you reg steering wheel. 

Followers, Foglight and the yellow rear arches are left if anyones interested. Dave, thanks for offering to help with logistics!

Cheers,

mark. 

Morning - has the steering wheel gone yet? If not then I'll take it. Cheers.

Evening gents,

Sorry the steering wheel is taken, if anything changes i'll let you know though.

Pending logistics the rear arches are hopefully sold.

The fuel tank, steering rack, number plate light and radiator are all packed up, funds received (ta) & will hopefully ship tomorrow or the day after latest.

The Carbon arch protectors however are still for sale, BUT as I removed them from the arches I noticed the drivers one has not a hole as I first thought, but two small cracks right at the bottom. One is under the car when fitted right up against the tub, the other on the bottom radius of the arch where it bends round to go underneath to meet the tub.

Both are repairable and the breaks are difficult to see as they're "staggered" in the weave and not gaping cracks. You could either glue them on or put some glue/clear gelcoat etc on & maybe lacquer it & it'd be fine but this obviously affects their value so £45 the pair if anyones interested.

Cheers,

Mark. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.