Unofficial Speed Series champs

Paul Morcom

Ahead of the final results being published I think we know who has won the WSCC Championship and Novice Championship..........so a big well driven to John Loudon and Barny Francis respectively and to all the class winners too.

PS I hope the final results don't come up with something different!

• Like 3

I am working on the weekend times tonight and will talk to Tigger later

• Like 2

:yes:  :yes: Paul :yes:  :yes:

I understand that John Hoyle set a new record for your taxi ride from Harrogate to Ty Croes........a bit over 2 hours???

• Like 1

Excellent - NOW OFFICIAL!

SO WELL DONE....

Overall Champ:

John Loudon 100.7

Gary Bunn 99.6

David Cleaver 99.3

Novice Champ:

Barny Francis 99.4

Maurici Revilla 98.7

Steven Carpenter 95.9

J Classes:

Matt Hillam 101

Pete Goulding 99.8

Mark Anson 92.7

Mini Champ (best 5 of 6): (Thanks for heads up Adam - hope worked scores out correctly ??? )

Adam Read 99.5

David Richings 92  :d

George Newick 91.5

It's been quite a fight for many.

Also well done to all who competed and kept pushing and bettering their times! In itself a great achievement.  :t-up:  :t-up: 

Well done to all award winners and indeed participants. Just taking part is a step above most

• Like 2

My sincerest congratulations John on your achievement. So very well deserved and proof that perseverance wins the battle. A Very worthy Champion.

Also congratulations to Barny, there is a history forming of newbies entering the SS and competing at the top level. We'll done lad.

Hopefully see you all in 2017, 2017, how did that happen :-0

• Like 2

Well done to John and Barny on this years success in Westfields. Great driving guys and lets see what you can do in 2017

• Like 2

well done everyone   and hopefully tigger will reappear next year :d

Congratulations to all the winners, another great year of competition.

• Like 1

Well Done John and Barney

What may have started as difficult year has turned up trumps once again!

Looking forward to 2017

Well done again to you two guy's and all the class winners also!

G

• Like 3

Nice one John, really happy you have achieved this as you have consistently been at the sharp end for years, top stuff :t-up:

And Barny also, my spies inform me some top drives this year so again well deserved win. :d

Looking forwards to a beer with all at the bash and hopefully get the car back out next year :rolleyes:

Cheers

Barry

• Like 2

Congrats to John and Barny and all the class winners.

Its been a long time coming John but well deserved. I can see Barny snapping at the your heels next year.  ;)

Although I only did a few events this year its been great as always and look forward to more next year.

Well done and thanks to all the organising team for allowing us all to play racing drivers.  :t-up:  :d

Cheers

Ian

Well done to our 2 Champions John & Barney also to everyone else who took part and made this year a very enjoyable one. Highs & lows aside it's still a brilliant series to be part off. As Paul Aspden put into words far better than I could, I echo your comments Paul, well said  :yes:  :yes:

• Like 1