Hepple

Hi All,

I am a 23 year old from Hale,Cheshire. I bought this 2002 Westfield SEIW with C20LET Engine earlier this year. Had a good few months of fun, however I have just had to get the Engine & Turbo rebuilt because of an issue with the Oil Pressure (Engine had grit inside from a bad previous rebuild and has totally F****** it!). Finishing it off this Weekend, so that I can get another month or two of use out of it! Should have around 300bhp.

I am hoping to get to some track days very soon

I have a couple of quick questions. I have just sent of for my private reg to be put on it. It currently has a stick on front number plate, where can I get these made? (I know they are illegal technically, but I've had no issues from police so far). What size are the Bolts on the front so that I can fit a proper number plate temporarily?

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Many Thanks!

James

• Like 1

That looks awesome!

I'd just run without a front plate until the stick on arrives..

Interesting looking car, that looks like it's got some serious kit on it!

Likewise, I'd probably leave the front plate off till the stick on arrives, just stick it behind a seat. As an alternative to number plate screws, you could use some industrial Velcro to hold it on...

I've not used a stick on myself, so no personal recommendations I'm afraid.

It's the Cheshire meet, just outside Knutsford at the Whipping Stocks next Thursday evening if you fancy coming along!

Interesting looking car, that looks like it's got some serious kit on it!

Likewise, I'd probably leave the front plate off till the stick on arrives, just stick it behind a seat. As an alternative to number plate screws, you could use some industrial Velcro to hold it on...

I've not used a stick on myself, so no personal recommendations I'm afraid.

It's the Cheshire meet, just outside Knutsford at the Whipping Stocks next Thursday evening if you fancy coming along!

Thanks all! If all goes well this Weekend with the new Engine, I will try come down! (Weather depending)

:ww:

I have a small stick on front plate (full size would have looked awful on my narrow nose). Just went on the web and googled self adhesive number plates, there are plenty.

I used these guys http://www.1st4stickers.com/ and had no issues.

Welcome - car looks like it's got plenty of nice bits on it!

Hopefully see you out on track sometime :)

That's too fast for a Newbie to own :d

Can never be too fast! Speed freak

Still yet to get the new engine running, so not very fast at the moment