S2000 engine and running gear

BenD

Good spot Ben - in case anyone can't access it, here's the details - let me know if anyone wants me to act as a go-between.

Honda S2000 Engine & Running gear

Due to a change in circumstance i'm abandoning my S2000 project car. 

As such I have a full set of Honda S2000 running gear for sale. 

The Engine has done about 120k, but ran lovely when i took the car apart. Had been serviced with the proper honda gear and was completely un modified (standard airbox, etc) 

I've replaced the cam cover seals, painted the cam cover and the block, to give it a bit of a tidy up. 

Clutch is brand new, 4 paddle job. 

Lightweight flywheel. 

Baffled sump (standard sump with extra baffle plates). 

Gearbox is standard, with brand new fluid (Sachs) and new drain plugs. The fluid that came out didn't look ancient. 

I'm looking for £2750 onvo for the engine/gearbox complete with lightened flywheel and clutch and innovate engine mounts (after market ones, perfect for project cars) the standard engine loom and ecu. 

Engine will include manifolds (exhaust manifold is wrapped), inlet manifold is cable type, not later fbw, alternator, new front pulleys with shorter belt for a/c delete. It's a full package. 

It's currently in the shell, I also have the rest of the car up for sale, so if there are any S2000 parts wanted, let me know. 

Any questions, drop me a line. I'm gutted to have to sell this car, but i've just bought a house and just simply don't have the time to complete the build. If anyone is interested in the full car, i'm preparing an advert for that too. 

Car is in Carlisle, Cumbria. CA5. 

Chris, could you ask him how much he's wanting for the full car and what condition it's in, I.e. has it been crashed?

Swap the clutch to standard who ever buys this. You don't need a paddle clutch in a Westie with this engine!

• Like 2

Swap the clutch to standard who ever buys this. You don't need a paddle clutch in a Westie with this engine!

I'll second that.

I had a six puck and it was like an on-off switch.

• Like 1

At 120k miles you've got to trust it's been looked after and serviced at the correct intervals. Honda engines do tend to run and run and have a rep for being bullet-proof, and the F20c is no exception, but I'd be negotiating on price due to the mileage.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.