Bargain Fire Extinguisher

Wilfman

At work, the advice we are given for dealing with a car fire is 'get out, walk away, call professional help', but I'd feel awful if I had to watch my westy burn without being able to try 'something' at least.

• Like 1

At work, the advice we are given for dealing with a car fire is 'get out, walk away, call professional help', but I'd feel awful if I had to watch my westy burn without being able to try 'something' at least.

That's what I'd always been told too, which is why I stopped having vehicle fire extinguishers years ago. The trouble is, I now know of so many first hand accounts of fellow kit owners that have had to use regular hand helds, (not those tiny things in the fancy metallic bottles) to put either their own or passing motorists fires out that it's changed my view somewhat. (The last one was only a week or two ago, as well, so this is opportune timing).

• Like 1

Had problems finalising my order for a couple of these yesterday (Cypriot wifi) but went back tonight and successfully checked-out. The best part being they have a new code "VIP30" which gives EVEN more discount (30%)...

so 2 for £13.99 delivered....

I noticed the same extinguisher in a national high street motor spares retailer for £29.99 today. New code makes it more of a bargain. :)

in keeping with the colour scheme too.

Yeah, neighbour just dropped mine round, I must have missed the card trough the letterbox when I got home telling me where it was.

Looks decent enough!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.