Knockhill trackday Friday Sep 30th

Andrew

Knockhill have an open pitlane full day 30th Sep. 105db, ( I've never been tested. ) £170

I've not booked on.. thought I may try and get into the weather forecast window before doing so.. If I do book, there should be at least two Westys.

It's a 3.5hr journey for me and I consider it well worth it!

Anyone else fancy it?

Called in at Knockhill during our Scottish tour.

Admit - it looks a great track, with a much larger change in 'altitude' than appears when watching racing on TV.

And we decided we'd definitely make the trek for a trackday sometime.

but 30th Sep I'll be in Anglesey for the weekend's sprinting.

it looks a great track, with a much larger change in 'altitude' than appears when watching racing on TV.

I've never seen a youtube vid that does it justice.. most cameras seem to flatten it out. It's got to be driven to appreciate the undulations!  :)

Hmm might have a look into this

Was wondering if a local 'group' trip up there earlyish next year would be a goer.

Weather can be fairly OK in May.

Was wondering if a local 'group' trip up there earlyish next year would be a goer.

Weather can be fairly OK in May.

I've been there twice in May, last year and the year before.. weather was fine. Tbh though I've visited Knockhill probably eight times, and consider myself lucky to have seen not much more than a little drizzle on a couple of occasions. I think I'm definitely overdue a soaking, hence trying to watch the weather with this one.  :)

• Like 1

I am planning to do this day although will wait until 5 day forecast before committing. My brother is also planning to be there in his blackbird powered fury.

• Like 1

I won't be there so you should be OK  :laugh:

Ha ha, you'll have to make an effort to do a Knockhill day next year Steve. I'll come down for another Snetterton.. deal?  :t-up:

Maybe, we'll see what next year brings.

Do you want to do Knockhill in the pouring rain?

Maybe, we'll see what next year brings.

Do you want to do Knockhill in the pouring rain?

Told you! .. it doesn't rain at Knockhill. ;-)