Blyton MDA 11th sept

maurici

I now have a copy of the regs for the 2 lapper thanks to Richard Kerr. We still need to check if the start line has changed since we were last there and if it has it will be dealt with as a new event.

We only have records ( target times ) for classes C, D and G so the SSOT all need to look at this

For peace of mind of all the competitors (at least mine)... Would you be so kind to explain how will it work and how calculations will be applied beforehand?

Some regs are still a mystery for me... And the new venue one is one of those.

• Like 1

thanks for moving class Adam

We have now confirmed that the start line should be in the same place and therefore the data we have from April 2015 when we last ran this course will be used together with class averages to fix target times which will be published here and also on the speed series detailed page for target times

2 lap Blyton Target Times 

A1 - 142.36

A2 - 140.98

B1 - 138.44

B2 - 137.09

C -138.22

D - 134.41

E - 133.60

F - 132.43

G - 132.01

H - 129.24

There are no times for classes J1,J2 and J3 

2 lap Blyton Target Times

A1 - 142.36

A2 - 140.98

B1 - 138.44

B2 - 137.09

C -138.22

D - 134.41

E - 133.60

F - 132.43

G - 132.01

H - 129.24

There are no times for classes J1,J2 and J3

Thanks mr Everall.

The infamous cone... Charlotte knows about this too - we came in complaining about it, then went back out for a re-run and it was still there! :laugh: Charlotte got another re-run but I called it a day, with Maurici still to do his T1 and a slightly tappy engine it wasn't worth the risk...

cone.jpg

Full video later. Great day, good to see everyone. Hope you all had fun :t-up:

The infamous cone... Charlotte knows about this too - we came in complaining about it, then went back out for a re-run and it was still there! :laugh: Charlotte got another re-run but I called it a day, with Maurici still to do his T1 and a slightly tappy engine it wasn't worth the risk...

cone.jpg

Full video later. Great day, good to see everyone. Hope you all had fun :t-up:

I paid a marshall to place that cone... but was not suposed to affect to Charlotte. Still two seconds faster than me... next time will try it with bananas at the SuperMario Karts Style.

• Like 2

Really really good run... lots of control to not drive completely flat out... early braking, no chance of going outside the track on the last corner... But still beat TT - did exactly the job you needed to :t-up:

• Like 1

Really really good run... lots of control to not drive completely flat out... early braking, no chance of going outside the track on the last corner... But still beat TT - did exactly the job you needed to :t-up:

It was the Idea.

Is fair to say  that we was trying to save the engine for another run, that is why I was that smooth and you did not ask for a re-run...

For sure, an hipotetichal T2 would have been much more interesting to see... :)

• Like 1

For sure, an hipotetichal T2 would have been much more interesting to see... :)

Definitely... quite a lot of time left. But, at least it keeps the target easier for next year ;)

Here's my effort:

Nice runs guys, definitely something to be learned from watching them!

Here's my fastest run (T1). Cant remember the exact time but it was around 128.65. Pretty scrappy but it seemed impossible to beat in the afternoon, my theory was a headwind down the back straight.

Definitely... quite a lot of time left.

Yep - even I can see your time was compremised :(