Carbon Fibre Cycle wing (shorter than standard)

M6 WSC

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement CF cycle wing that is about 750mm long at c.217mm wide?

Looks like this:

187E5BD3-0700-4698-9223-87C52C0DDA6C_zps

Thanks,

As I said in your other post about your trip, you may well struggle to find those! The only simlar ones I've seen were from aboard.

Andy

Look very similar but shorter than the ones that christoph the German Westfield dealer sells , I think I may have another link at home maybe for some somewhere else in Germany or the Netherlands but will have to do some digging .

I believe that Neil @Aerodynamix may have a mould for something similar too if that helps if you are after the same look .

Thanks Geoffrey - emailing him now.

JulianE - thanks, email him and he responded really quick. Unfortunately they are not cheap, so I'll pass on that one, but the quality does look really good.

Cheers

• Like 1

Went for a new pair from Carbon NV in the end - CSR style with the ducted section also.

Thanks all,

Rob

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.