I'm back

pickmaster Andy Lowe

Hi looks like I.m back after almost a year trying to decide what to do with my car after the ROPS were changes by the MSA 

I,ve been through the shall I sell my car, stop hillclimbing, build a Spire, build a cobra, put her back into road trim, buy a Lotus, go drifting.

Have all been considered, but looks like I'm back here still with my Westie in road legal track trim.

Nothing else comes close

• Like 7

Welcome back!

Still love those photos you put up of you and your four legged friend in matching driving goggles!

Can't argue with that :-)

Still love those photos you put up of you and your four legged friend in matching driving goggles!

That would be Paddy, I met him last year...he map-reads for Andy.

Paddy_zpsclks7zb3.jpg

Good choice

Hi looks like I.m back after almost a year trying to decide what to do with my car after the ROPS were changes by the MSA

I,ve been through the shall I sell my car, stop hillclimbing, build a Spire, build a cobra, put her back into road trim, buy a Lotus, go drifting.

Have all been considered, but looks like I'm back here still with my Westie in road legal track trim.

Nothing else comes close

Best choice

Didn't realise you'd gone anywhere Andy ???????????????????

maybe thats because of the FB chats

Anyway  :ww: back buddy  :t-up:

We need lots more photo's of your co-driver Paddy ( thats one cool dog  :yes: )