Anyone from Yorkshire area off to Loton?

Paul Aspden

If anyone from the Yorkshire area is off to Loton on 27th August, and would be willing to deliver a rear wing for me, I'd like to hear from them!

Thanks in advance

Paul

You will be lucky Paul - The Yorkshire Mafia (in particular Terry) do not like Loton.

Not only is it 150 miles or thereabouts there was a certain individual official associated with Loton that used to wind some people up.  He's no longer there but the damage has been done.  IMHO it is one of the best hills and run events on our calendar - great location, challenging hill, good social crack over the 2 days.

Gluten Free has crashed there twice and still keeps going back.

• Like 1

Paul  I am at Harewood late tonight and tomorrow and could bring it back this way if it is for Gluten free

Paul  I am at Harewood late tonight and tomorrow and could bring it back this way if it is for Gluten free

That would be fantastic if I could escape to harewood tomorrow, but I can't see me managing that until about 17.00 which I suspect is way too late for you David.

You are correct though, the wing is for GF.

Hi Paul

If Loton proves difficult there is a SSOT meeting on 4th Sept which I think Terry is attending so that may be able to get it to me!

Thanks

G

Paul I don't mind waiting till 530 if that helps. The school finishes 430 ish. Text me 07768 if you are heading over

edited to delete number again

Wing now with GF