Soft bits for sevens

Westfield_MX5

Ordered a half hood from them over 2 months ago. Havven't heard anything from them and they do not repspond to email. Is this normal or should I start getting concerned?

Don't think you have anything to worry about, your best to give them a call and ask for an update…

Normal, ish.

I had similar concerns, and got in touch via email to be reassured by Tristan that my order was in hand and on the way. It's here now and is really top quality material and finishing, with quality like that I can see why they are busy. Worth a wait I'd say.

Gary

I always found that it was better to phone.

As said above, the quality is first class and you will be delighted.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a tunnel bag 6 weeks ago :(  and only last week emailed them and had a response within an hour from Tristan saying it was in hand but they are swamped and down to 2 staff. I think they should advertise expected delivery times on their website which I am going to suggest to them.

Ummmm - was looking forward to ordering a half hood for a Xmas present - do you think I should order it now (like Tesco's have the Xmas chocolates out already ??? ) or should I order it at Xmas and hope to have it before April next year? (shame and understandable if they have staff shortages etc but as mentioned, frustrating if they don't give expected lead times??)

Hi tisme, from what people tell me and what I have seen their quality is very high indeed when it arrives. I would call to get a lead time before placing an order to see if its acceptable to you, it might be worth mentioning that other club members are having very long waits and its causing Web Forums such as this about their delivery times.

I will only wait another couple of weeks and then request a refund and then pay when its ready for dispatch as having someone's money for over 2 months is a bit out if order.

Al

I waited a couple of months back in 2014 .. never comfortable paying in full in advance but I needed it and had no other route.  

All I'll say is the product is worth the wait, I went for the double 'easy in' and don't regret it.