Venom Headlamps

Peter (Monty)

I've seen a few use these, they look fantastic but I can't seem to find a supplier. Are they still available?

Honest opinion Monty, they look great when new, but I suspect the reason so many have dropped them will be that they're fed up of complaints and returns. The quality is beyond dire, it's shockingly bad.

Any of the "chrome" style finishes seem to start wearing through in only a few months, plus a few of us that are running them are already having to replace the non-replaceable LEDs, (i.e. Find and solder in new led diodes.)

I had to internally re-wire one of mine and strip and rebuild the main beam/dip change over mechanism in the other twice.

I still love the concept, and love the looks. They're just made extremely cheaply in cheap materials and sold, when I got mine at a premium price.

If you go ahead, I'm sure all of us that own them will give any advice and help you need to come, but hand on heart I could recommend them to anyone.

That's a shame Dave. I'll have to keep an eye out for alternatives, I really like the integrated DIs. Thanks for the advice!

So do I. :(

I keep eyeing up a 5 3/4" integrated design, but the shape of the Venom's works so beutifully on my car...

• Like 1

These are the ones, similar sort of price to the original Venom price, though these need a headlamp bowl to fit them into as well!

https://furoreproducts.co.uk/headlight-3850-lumen-pair

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.