Westfield World Copy Deadline Friday 12 August - PHOTOS NEEDED

Captain Colonial

The copy deadline for the Autumn issue of Westfield World is this Friday. Can I please ask everyone who was at the Silverstone Classic who has photos to send them directly to Peter Osborne at editor@wscc.co.uk before the deadline - we want to make this issue a colourful and special one, and Peter has been given license to add more pages if we have lots of great photos, so please send them in! Thanks! : :t-up:

Today's bump to nag you into sending in your Silverstone photos :t-up:

Today's bump to nag you into sending in your Silverstone photos :t-up:

Is there an issue with email?

I've had a failure reply for yesterday's :(

Dunno, his inbox might be full - email to me at chairman@wscc.co.uk and I'll forward it to his alternative address. :)

Another nag to send your Silverstone Classic photos to editor@wscc.co.uk before the end of Friday please! :t-up:

Ive sent a couple to Peter  :t-up:

Nag nag nag nag nag...that's all I'm good for around here...please keep them coming folks!

Only today and tomorrow left to submit your lovely Silverstone photos - get them in please! :)

Words, sentences, quotes and full paragraphs on your thoughts from the Classic welcomed too, send em to me and I'll add them to what I already have, ta.

ONE LAST NAG - COPY DEADLINE IS TODAY!  Thanks! :)