front nose cone and cicle wings

maurici

This one, not in special hurry TBH.

Looking for two cicle wings and a wide body nose cone either in black or yellow. Just wondering what sats in your grarage before I order new parts.

Richard Kerr has a nose cone for sale if your struggling. Probably no black or yellow but it's cheap !

• Like 1

Richard Kerr has a nose cone for sale if your struggling. Probably no black or yellow but it's cheap !

Cheers. Not struggling nor hurry at all. To initially rebuild the car, my carbon bits and some epoxy and duct tape will do the job.

It will be a better job than that, don't worry ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi

I've got a set of original Westfield cycle wings in Maroon but wrapped in carbon vinyl.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks

Just beat in mind, it took Westfield 12 weeks to supply me with new maroon cycle wings. Poor quality extended the original collection date of 9 weeks.

You may find black or yellow is more readily available, but just be aware

Andy

I have a pair of Canary yellow wings for 195 tyres but I think yours is Chrome yellow?

Ops. Suddenly this topic has became trending topic.

Cheers guys already sorted!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.