Stuff for sale - Mostly new...boot box, seats, filter king pressure reg, leads, windscreen, wiper motor, heater, etc

Jenko

I have parts that are not needed for my new project.....pick up from southampton / winchester area, I can send pics if needed

Loads of bits that I acquired with my part built project, not needed for my build.

• Westfield racing green lockable boot box...never used, and comes with fitting kit, locks and keys all new...slight crack in the base which can't bee seen when fitted. - £150 - Westfield charge 350 for these.Sold

• Windscreen brand new, with mirrors and side supports - £220 (Westfield cost - £371) - Sold

• Wiper motor kit - New - £120 (Westfield cost £199)- Sold

• Windscreen fillet - in westfield racing green (wide body) £25-Sold

• Heater kit - All new but I need to remove ducting, so it might have some silicone on it....£180 (Westfield cost £303)-Sold

• Filter king fuel pressure regulator - Large size - New £50

• Rover V8 8mm Silicone plug lead set (for distributor) - Red, new, £15

• Pair of Black seats - Not sure where they are from but they are in as new condition (just been sat in the car for a while), padded and very comfortable, not race seats - £150 the pair Sold

• 1  Prorace 1.2 alloy in gloss black 15"  / 7" with new Nexxas tyre. £50-Sold

• Spare wheel carrier with carbon effect plate carrier, and bracket - £40-Sold
  • Like 1

Is postage an option? It's a long way from Cornwall but interested in som bits. John

Is postage an option? It's a long way from Cornwall but interested in som bits. John

Yep...postage an option depending on what it is, especially on the smaller bits....

I know someone that might want the screen fillet- will let know it's here, Paul

PM sent re heater kit

Will you take £25 to include Post & packaging. I know it's fidely, but it won't cost much to post. Regards. Mwstanford@aol.com tel 01761 233045.

Will you take £25 to include Post & packaging. I know it's fidely, but it won't cost much to post. Regards. Mwstanford@aol.com tel 01761 233045.

What for?....

That was the screen fillet request, I think.

What condition is the spare wheel carrier in ? Not worried about paint finish just that it is not bent

Thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.