Essex to Silverstone Large Parcel Help Required

Pistol Pete

I have a pair of clan wings boxed up that needs to go to Silverstone, any chance of any south eastern wscc members being able to help out?

To add difficulty I am away this Friday for a week, but can leave them covered in the garden for collection.

Any hero's out there that can step forward?

thanks Pete, can anyone help out please :)

they don't have to stay boxed ( a shame after Pete boxed them) but if its easier they could be transported loose

Thanks Gary

hi folks , Geoffrey is in Sudbury near Ipswich next tuesday and wednesday night, if anyone can help in getting them there he can take them north with him and I can collect from him.

Thanks Gary

If Pete can get them to mine, I'm only 10 minutes from Sudbury

Sorry off on holiday in the morning, just getting ready.

Back Thursday night.

Pm sent, I can get the wings to Colchester for Wednesday if you are able to collect from there.. ..pretty please :)

thanks Mark, Pete can get them to colchester for wednesday, Geoffrey is driving at the moment so will wait to hear back from him

thank you everyone, Gary

hi , Yes if we can get them to colchester  (is that Mark's ? ) and then Geoffrey has said we can get sorted from there

Regards Gary

Not Marks, but my girfriend lives in colchester. She will leave them behind the gate on Wednesday for collection. I will pm you her address.

Hi Pete.

If you can PM me her address I will collect them on Wednesday evening.

If she wants to leave me a few sandwiches in tin foil or a sausage roll as well that would be brilliant.  :t-up:  :d

thanks Geoffrey and Pete, and thank your girlfriend for putting up with strange parcels for strangers

really appreciate it, Gary

PM Received Pete and understood.

All sorted Gary.

I will ring you when I have them and we can go from there.

I might just have to bring them to Scotland personally.  :d

• Like 1

and how will Carol cope with that "its a new aero roof " wont cut it :) mind you your always welcome up north, the real upt north :) just as long as we dont try the monsoon trick again ..... still laughing about it, there really wasn't anything else you could do... lol

I just have to say that no matter what life throws at you, there is always a thread on here that makes it all better. Credit to you chaps.

Felling the  :love:  right now.

• Like 3