First 24 hours of Westfield ownership

Poptosis

Wow! First leg sounds miserable but at least the second leg appears to have restored your faith!

I was fortunate enough to drive my latest purchase 500 miles home in glorious sunshine. Although with delays on the road I didn't get home till 12.30 at night.

I think owners should get extra points for jumping in at the deep end and driving home ;)

Dave

• Like 3

I know what you mean Dave, I always feel slightly envious of those first drive home stories, does that sound mad, or what!

Thank you for the welcoming words.

Awesome day today with the car. Popped out for a hair cut. 4 hours later and a tank of fuel and I still need a hair cut!

• Like 8

Thank you for the welcoming words.

Awesome day today with the car. Popped out for a hair cut. 4 hours later and a tank of fuel and I still need a hair cut!

We know that feeling.

Once went 10 miles into Scarborough for a cup of tea and on the way home we ended up 180 miles away at Blackpool Illuminations.

Welcome to the club. What a great story. At least it hasn't put you off. Are you coming to Silverstone with the club. It's not too late to get tickets.

Welcome to Westfield world! What an adventure, here's to many more. Oh and love the colour combo, wink wink!

Welcome to Westfield world! What an adventure, here's to many more. Oh and love the colour combo, wink wink!

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

Hello cousin !

• Like 1

Welcome to the club. What a great story. At least it hasn't put you off. Are you coming to Silverstone with the club. It's not too late to get tickets.

Thanks bunje. Will look into it

well written tale! 

Im pretty sure picking up your first Westfield in the pouring rain is a rite or passage. Probably not a 600 mile journey though 

Enjoy the car :)

Ones from Aberdeenshire are the best :) although I cheated and used a trailer to bring it south.

Hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1

What a baptism!  You have got the tough bit done now so you can get on with some sunny days out.

Best wearing waterproof top when you use the hood in the rain in my experience, and out your arm over the gap by the side screens. Problem solved. I then find the hood works well.

WOW!   what a Westfield christening.   We didn't tell you about the wet arm and the gap between the door and windscreen deliberately, didn't want to spoil the surprise :d

At least you're back home in the beautiful south and the sunshine.

Congratulations on your new toy

That sounded like a baptism of fire for a Westfield, thank god you had a windscreen and not an aero deck ;)