First 24 hours of Westfield ownership

Poptosis

What an adventure.

Congratulations on the car and well done to all.

You have now seen what this club is all about.

The friendship is amazing and it never fails to amaze me on here, what people will do for others.

It looks a very nice car.

What an initiation to Westfield ownership.  Well done to you and all your helpers.  It restores one's faith in human nature  :yes:  :yes:

Ha ha made me chuckle especially the bit about mordor

When I purchased my first one I too caught for a bad storm and drove for four hours in the rain and I know what you mean about the right arm thing also my wipers packed in so vision wasn't great , but good story

Congratulations and a particular well done to Amy, if she is still going to co-pilot after that lot!

• Like 1

Sounds like you had a tough journey at the start, but worked out in the end...hope you enjoy... :)

Well done Paul and Amy, and no more thanks for oor Campbell (clansman) - his heid will never fit back in his Westy! :laugh: Well done to him though, really!

Glad to hear that your baptism hasn't put you off ownership. So many buy the 'romantic ideal' of a Seven and then lambast them at the first sign of trouble .. embrace the angst, lol! :db-westy:

• Like 1

Thank you Paul for the kind words...it was a pleasure to help and to meet you and Amy. We are all one big family in WSCC. You certainly had a baptism of fire for your very first Westfield journey. As they say onwards and upwards.

bl**** hell that makes my pick up story sound feeble :laugh:

Well done for sticking with it and what a great bunch of muggles and WSCC wizards you had to help you on your way :t-up:

• Like 1

Fantastic story and a true initiation into Westfield ownership - and one that sounds like it hasn't actually put you and  (importantly) SWMBO off the idea for life!

Top job by Clansman - goes to show what a great club we have.

Great Story  :t-up:

WoW what an adventure. Glad you made it home in the end. It good to see that there are still people who will go our of their way to help others. Lets home your future trips are less eventful. 

Welcome to the club.

Enjoyed reading your induction, talk about in at the deepend. You'll soon figure out what items should be in your "emergency" toolkit but you can never plan for every eventuality.