Blyton Videos

B.RAD

Howdy all, thought I'd kick off a thread to keep the vids in one place!

This is my second best run at 69.08 secs, but my best run at 68.74 secs didn't record :(

Howdy all, thought I'd kick off a thread to keep the vids in one place!

This is my second best run at 69.08 secs, but my best run at 68.74 secs didn't record :(

Nice one Barny!

• Like 1

Saturday T1 Adam Vs Maurici

• Like 4

That's a great video! You were actually quicker into turn 1 than Adam! Nice driving Maurici.

Cheers mates! Glad you like it... in a bit T2 will be uploaded.

Saturday T2 Adam Vs Maurici

• Like 1

He learns fast... Too fast... I need to stop helping. Same goes for you Barny :d Cracking run!

• Like 1

You looked happy with that Richie! Looks incredibly quick and very smooth. What was your time?

My pitiful effort but please bear in mind, this is my first effort in almost 2 years.
First Video is of my Off just after the Wriggler.
Second Video is of my best time on Sunday of 70.74

Yes I was!

Was my first drive on slicks which was interesting to say the least. I wouldn't say I've had much luck at Blyton previously, with various gremlins so happy with the end result, I feel there's much more to find. Finished on 66.69 and managed to pip another two slick cars which was great.

• Like 1

Rich...you are on the right track with them slicks. That time was a great result and realises the potential of the car 

• Like 1

Your off is funny Tigger :d Such a massive chunk of 'mown' grass - glad there was no damage.

Maurici kindly sent me over my T2 from Saturday, for anyone interested it's below. Still plenty of time left on the table, but happy with the result. Hoping to get to Anglesey at the end of the year as well, so I can finish configuring the traction control ( :laugh: ). Seriously though, the car just has a really 'long' throttle pedal, so it's dead easy to modulate.

• Like 2